I am working on the testing our new web-based translation management system, flies with selenium.
I used to stuck on emulating the key combination handling, such as Ctrl-Enter until recently. Here are steps to emulate a Ctrl-Enter.
The “theElement” is the web element that you want your hot keys to be press on. Yes, you need all keyDown, keyPress, and keyUp events.
Note that PageUp and PageDown might not be working. As their keycodes seems to collide with
It seems that GIT package update is in the working order. Great job, team!
However, the documentation is not integrated yet, I have to visit 4 pages to make it working:
- Fedora project’s Package_update_HOWTO (yes, with that name).
- Fedora project’s Using_Fedora_GIT
- For know that I need a new version of fedora-packager
- and this for let git push to the branch you are tracking
I think it will help to provide a step by step or check-list, at least as my personal note.
- sudo yum –enablerepo=updates-testing update fedora-packager
you need version fedora-packager-0.5.1 and newer to work.
This will bring git as dependency.
- fedora-cert -n
For update client side certificate
- git config –global –add push.default tracking
Init (clone) package
You only need to run once per each package you are interested:
fedpkg clone <packageName>
It creates a directory in the name of <packageName>
cd to this directory to continue working.
Update package in devel branch
- Import srpm
fedpkg import <SRPM File>
- Commit and push in one go, it will show which files have been changed. You can exit the editor without saving to cancel the pushing, as you normally do with git-commit
fedpkg commit -p
- Build package
Update package in stable branches
For example, if you are going to push your updates in F-13, then
- fedpkg import -b f13 <SRPM File>
- fedpkg switch-branch f13
Then follow the steps of “Update package in devel branch”
I kept a Window partation on my mini311, mainly for tax reporting software (which only function on Window) and Gaming.
Recently I kept encounter this error dialog:
How I suppose to know which exe/dll trigger this error? Yes, it says that I should contact the application’s support team, but which one?
As you can see, the dialog size cannot be changed, thus you cannot enlarge the window and see if it’s truncated because of window size.