My findings on Life, Linux, Open Source, and so on.
cmake-fedora-1.0.5 is released
Change from 1.0.2:
- Fedora 18 support.
- Source tarball filename is changed back to name-version-Source.tar.gz to avoid confusion between source generate by cmake-fedora (which contains ChangeLog? and projectName.pot) and tarball generation service from hosting site (which does not contain generated files)
- koji-build-scratch: rawhide build target does not always have suffix -candidate.
- README updated.
- TODO updated.
- Source tarball filename is now name-version.tar.gz instead of name-version-Source.tar.gz
- after_release_commit depends rpm_changelog_prev_update if RPM supported enabled.
- Corrected the ‘FORCE’ of cmake CACHE
- Update the error messages when cmake-fedora is not installed.
- Fixed target: zanata_push_trans.
- Fixed zanata arguments.
- fedpkg clone is now triggered if the clone directory does not exist when doing the fedpkg_commit, it no longer the listed OUTPUT of an ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND.
- Add target: translations as an universal easy target to generate/update translation files.