Definite's Extractor

My findings on Life, Linux, Open Source, and so on.

[Solved] Opera Chinese font display problem.

I use opera every day, but it does not give me a good Chinese font display. Some character, such as 灣, the bottom part is cut.

I’ve traced the opera with –debugfont and –debugfontfilter, and found it used baekmuk (Korean font) instead. After that font removed, it solved the cut-to-half problem, but it caused new problem: the character became blurred.

I also tried qtconfig-qt4, but no prevail.

Finally, after playing with font setting in KDE4 control center (cmd: systemsettings), and finally it works!
What I did was:
1. systemsetting-> font -> use anti-alias: set Enabled
2. Press “configure” button.
3. Exclude range: set disabled.
4. Apply

And that’s it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: